Third Party Fundraising Agreement
A third party fundraising event is any activity by a non-affiliated group or individual, where Friends of Joseph Floyd Manor (FoJFM) has no fiduciary responsibility and little to no staff involvement. Individuals, partnerships, corporations, organizations or any other entity, however organized, seeking to enter into a third-party fundraising agreement with FoJFM will hereafter be referred to as the Third Party Fundraiser.
The Third Party Fundraiser agrees to the following when conducting third party events to benefit FoJFM:
- Third party events must be approved by FoJFM at least two weeks prior to the event.
- The Third Party Fundraiser agrees to use FoJFM’s logo according to logo guidelines.
- Any use of FoJFM’s name, logo and data must be approved by FoJFM prior to the event.
- FoJFM is not responsible for expenses incurred by a third party fundraiser; all financial liabilities will be assumed solely by the Third Party.
- Materials, including but not limited to press releases, public service announcements, electronic marketing, posters, brochures, flyers and tickets must be approved by FoJFM prior to distribution.
- The Third Party Fundraiser agrees to pick up and return any materials borrowed from FoJFM. It is the sole responsibility of the Third Party Fundraiser’s drive organizer to contact FoJFM to set up a time to pickup materials as well as timely return any borrowed or unused materials to FoJFM after the drive or fundraiser.
- Approved Third Party fundraising events must be referred to as “benefiting the Friends of Joseph Floyd Manor.” They may not be represented as “sponsored by”, “conducted on behalf”, or any similar phrasing.
- Third Party fundraiser agrees to follow and obey all federal, state and local laws and regulations in promoting and conducting their event.
- The Third Party Fundraiser may not represent to the public that it enjoys any tax exempt rights or privileges as a result of its participation in the event.
By completing and submitting the below information, I individually, or as a representative of the below named business or organization, agree to all of the requirements listed above, and hereby fully release and agree to hold harmless the Friends of Joseph Floyd Manor and its volunteers and representatives of and from any and all liability, claims, damages, expenses or causes of action for any reason.